The lockdown has been extended until February 7.
The lockdown has just been extended by 3 weeks until February 7. So, what can we do and what can’t we do? Here are the current regulations:
- Shopping centres, department stores and houseware shops must stay closed
- Businesses whose staff cannot keep a safe distance from members of the public (hairdressers, masseuses and tattooist etc.) must keep their businesses closed
- Grocery stores and pharmacies can remain open.
- Employers are encouraged to enable their staff to work from home, wherever possible.
- Schools are closed.
- Higher education teaching will be moved online wherever possible.
- Large shops must have a one-way system
- People should only gather with a maximum of 4 other people
- Sale of alcohol after 10pm is prohibited
- Outdoor recreational places like outdoor zoos can stay open but other cannot.
To read more about the COVID-19 regulations, visit the official government website.